Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Ice Hockey Players ASAP

hokie4redskins

Playing in the B2 league at Mt. Vernon for the winter season. B2 is the equivalent of "I play for fun. I'm not a ringer and did not play in college or for the Hershey Bears" league.

With a team of 16, cost is approximately $430 plus another $45 for jersey. You'll also need to register at USA Hockey which is $35 for the year. So basically about $500 for twenty games plus playoffs. Season goes until March.

Games are at 9:00pm and 10:30pm Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. But those days are rotated so expect 7 games on each day throughout the season.

If you're interested, PM me with your email, jersey number, jersey size, and position. First game is this Sunday at 9pm.

I was wondering the same thing, too. I work in Alexandria and live in Falls Church, Kettler is all of 0.6 out of the way of my trip home from work. Regardless I might be interested but it's awfully short notice considering I just came off vacation and put a bunch of money into a few of my cars, $500 is going to be tough for me to come up with by the weekend.

Kettler is Skull and Bones of hockey rinks. I was on the player available list for over a year. So started my own team. Still couldn't get in. Mount Vernon, on the other hand, has been rather welcoming and helpful. But half my team dropped out when we didn't get into Kettler. Understandable, but they'll still be on the player available list for another year while we're in league play.

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 03:13 PM ----------

I was wondering the same thing, too. I work in Alexandria and live in Falls Church, Kettler is all of 0.6 out of the way of my trip home from work. Regardless I might be interested but it's awfully short notice considering I just came off vacation and put a bunch of money into a few of my cars, $500 is going to be tough for me to come up with by the weekend.

Won't need money by this weekend, but soon. I'll probably cover the team dues. But will need reimbursement in a couple weeks. Think about it. Thanks.

Archived