Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins Tailgate 09/18 vs Arizona - Please Post What you are Bringing !

pez

Here is my tailgate buddy Walt and I with some guy who was wandering around looking for a good place to tailgate. I told him he was a genius to hit us first because we have the best tailgate in any lot. He was having a really good time hanging out with us. See how happy he is? But then after a while I started to feel sorry for that other tailgate, so I said there were a few people over at E43 who could probably use another fan. He nodded, smiled, and walked, reluctantly, north towards the tree line on the other side of Redskins Rd.

redskinsmarkbrucealleni.jpg

Here is my tailgate buddy Walt and I with some guy who was wandering around looking for a good place to tailgate. I told him he was a genius to hit us first because we have the best tailgate in any lot. He was having a really good time hanging out with us. See how happy he is? But then after a while I started to feel sorry for that other tailgate, so I said there were a few people over at E43 who could probably use another fan. He nodded, smiled, and walked, reluctantly, north towards the tree line on the other side of Redskins Rd.

All that is missing from that tailgate is a tumbleweed blowing by.... LOL

Just messin with ya Mark.... you'll wise up eventually and move in permanently.... By joining us during preseason, I equivelate that to a girl starting to bring her toothbrush and other items over.... only a couple more dates and you are moved in!

Archived