Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Giants/Cowboy game thread

Oldskool

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Wow wow wow. I was gloating when it looked like the Giants had it. I think I jinxed them by saying Parcells was now 49-1 in games with a 12 point lead.

This Giants team is an enigma now. Which one is gonna show up next week? One thing I do know is they are gonna be real tired coming into Fed Ex Field

hell of a game. I was torn for which team to route for. On top of that my roommate and friend is a HUGE giants fan, and we live in nyc blah blahblah blah blah, not to mention he was at the game. That being said. I am guessing that this will be our TRUE test. Will we show up and prove that we are a team on the rise?, or will we show that we still have NORV hangover. I am hoping that our good luck and preparation shows up. I think the latter. I think we are looking good! If we can show and move and stick and prove, we might end up a little shiny. GO SKINS. The NFC EAST looks like it is back for real. Yeah boy. Sidenote: It should be noted that when my roommate/friend callled me right after the game, that I did not Razz him about the loss, and actually was consolatory, for I felt like I am keeeping "cautious optimism" that we are the real deal. I must admit it was VERY difficult not to say anything bad. Go skins!!!!!!!!!

Archived