Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

True Blood Season 4 (6/26/11 - May Contain Spoilers)!

'Skins_&_'Stons

Should the U.S. government subsidize businesses that make over 1 billion dollars in net profit  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should the U.S. government subsidize businesses that make over 1 billion dollars in net profit

• Yes, if the government stops subsidizing they'll just pass the costs onto the consumer anyway
    • Maybe, if it's for targeted research or if they win grants for something extrordinary
    • No, they're profitable enough to offset any business expenses
    • No, and we should add additional taxes

That's true...good call. Yeah, that was an odd story line for sure.

That's actually a story line they somewhat followed from the books, although in the books, Portia and Bill never hooked up cause he knew they were related.

One thing that was a head scratcher to me was how abrupt the were-panther story ended. When Jason escaped, it seemed to me that Chrystal was going psycho and was delusional about them being together. Then the story just ended. I thought for sure Chrystal would be stalking him or keeping tabs on what she saw as the future breeder of her species, Jason.

I didn't like the end of the werepanther stuff. Wish they'd followed the books a bit more on that one.

I'm sad that Jesus died, happy Tara is gone. Thought the Marnie ending was kinda off, she was crazy and ****ed a lot of **** up, what was with all the pity/forgiveness for her? Didn't like it.

There were a lot of funny lines in the season finale though. Curious as to where the fairy thing goes next season.

I still recommend reading the books, though the show doesn't really follow them at all, rather occasionally follows a small plot or two.

Archived