Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are Redskins players getting together to practice?

redskinjones

Did a Search and didn't seem to see any news. I am bothered by the fact that all these other teams have players organizing practices on their own.McNabb is freaking practicing with Arizona, If Beck is going to be our QB he ought to get his act in gear and hook up to practice with our guys.

I believe I saw McIntosh there as well...

It's actually not a good idea for draft picks to go, just incase they get injured

Actually if any of the players get injured, they may not be covered because it's a "non football" activity. What I mean by that is it isn't a team sponsored thing. It would be like playing a pick up game of flag football and getting hurt.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that no national network has reported this. Sometimes it's a black hole out here in Montana for any details on the 'Skins.

it was reported.... It was all over the internet for a few days about the two-day players only minicamps. certain media types were only allowed on the second day. Over 30 players in attendance

Fletch was on the 'Sports Fix' yesterday and said that they are planning on conducting another 'minicamp' sometime soon.

He also said that they will have another one soon. When speaking on Haynesworth he said that he wouldnt mind him coming back, said he is a great player. Also said that things were the worst during training camp last year but things got better once the season started and Albert got around the guys and saw that the defense wasnt so bad. He made it seem like Albert isnt the headache that the media makes him out to be. Alot of the players have gone on record and said that Albert wasnt the problem and distraction. The annoying thing for them was the constant questions from the media. He said its up to coach...that if Shanny wants him back they have no problem with that. If he wants to part ways then thats fine too.

Just wanted to give an update on what the leader of the team had to say about one of the most contriversial players on the team.

Archived