Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC Least status quo unacceptable

skinhead757

The Redskins have won just two of their past 15 games in Dallas.

The Redskins have lost nine of the past 11 games against the Eagles at FedExField

The Redskins-Giants rivalry has been one-side in recent years, with the Giants owning a 9-1 record in the past 10 contests

Hey, regardless of how disappointed we all are on the team i think you're being a little hard on the boys. All those stats are only supporting one side of the story. Any group of statistics can be manipulated to support one side or the other, its all in how you show it. These examples are distorted.

Overall in the past 12 games against the Cowboys we are 6-6 against them. That looks like a pretty good rivalry to me.

Overall in the past 12 games against the Eagles we are 6-6 against them. That looks like a pretty good rivalry to me.

Yes, the Giants have kicked the **** out of us lately. As most of us know the NFL is a constant power struggle and everyone goes through their ups and downs. This decade the Giants have been good.

Not defending the Redskins incompetency, just making the point that those statistics are severely skewed and make it seem worse than it is.

Yes, the Giants have kicked the **** out of us lately. As most of us know the NFL is a constant power struggle and everyone goes through their ups and downs. This decade the Giants have been good.

When you think about it, that makes sense. The last NFCE team to win the Super Bowl has had the upper hand on us lately. I don't really know how that is so shocking.

The Redskins have won just two of their past 15 games in Dallas.

The Redskins have lost nine of the past 11 games against the Eagles at FedExField

The Redskins-Giants rivalry has been one-side in recent years, with the Giants owning a 9-1 record in the past 10 contests

Very informative. So informative in fact that I bet TK posts in response saying "Hi There"

Archived