Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Florida Times-Union: Mike Pouncey believes Cowboys are front-runner (to take him with #9)

tr1

you should know this by know, lol

so you are saying marc colombo, who has been injured every year for years now, would have made a difference in the game? even so, knowing that he is always injured wasn't it obvious at some point barron would start? anyways, all teams have injuries, no excuses sir!

meh, i just wanted to point out that carriker is 10x the player barron was, both were pulled from the rams in the same year, and both were supposed to be better in different environments...i think their play speaks for itself

ok.....he is not 10 times the player Barron's.........not even 2 X's better, and whats that saying...Barron is some real garbage..........Like bottom of the barrel bad!!!!

I didn't say it would have made a difference, i said he should not have been starting. You took a serious leap there Tweedy.......and nor was that an "injury" excuse. No one that i know thought anything more of Barron then him being brought in as a back up. He was brought in for depth, from the get-go.........no one proclaimed him to be as good as Flozell or Free. That was my point............not to bring up injuries as an excuse or to say anything about that game one way or the other.

ok.....he is not 10 times the player Barron's.........not even 2 X's better, and whats that saying...Barron is some real garbage..........Like bottom of the barrel bad!!!!

I didn't say it would have made a difference, i said he should not have been starting. You took a serious leap there Tweedy.......and nor was that an "injury" excuse. No one that i know thought anything more of Barron then him being brought in as a back up. He was brought in for depth, from the get-go.........no one proclaimed him to be as good as Flozell or Free. That was my point............not to bring up injuries as an excuse or to say anything about that game one way or the other.

ok, don't make me break out the 48/2(9*3) from the tailgate, i'll do it! maybe i shouldn't say 10x...because 10*0=0

lemme see if i can find it, but barron was getting some love on here from dallas fans

ok, don't make me break out the 48/2(9*3) from the tailgate, i'll do it! maybe i shouldn't say 10x...because 10*0=0

lemme see if i can find it, but barron was getting some love on here from dallas fans

getting some love as some much needed "depth"....besides, isn't that what we (fans) do? We hype up the players brought in to help the team we root for. Right or wrong? Good grief....go check out the Threads from the first week of the Fat Al signing...hahahaha. Or after draft day a few years back on Kelly and Thomas? oh......how about the Colt Brennan LOVE.......and dont even look at last years pre season threads when the Skins brought in Parker and Larry Johnson..........to compete with Portis!!! HAHA!

Its what we do Tweedy....I am less like that then i used to be, but trust me, I have a Quinthy Carta Jersey somewhere in my possession......

getting some love as some much needed "depth"....besides, isn't that what we (fans) do? We hype up the players brought in to help the team we root for. Right or wrong? Good grief....go check out the Threads from the first week of the Fat Al signing...hahahaha. Or after draft day a few years back on Kelly and Thomas? oh......how about the Colt Brennan LOVE.......and dont even look at last years pre season threads when the Skins brought in Parker and Larry Johnson..........to compete with Portis!!! HAHA!

Its what we do Tweedy....I am less like that then i used to be, but trust me, I have a Quinthy Carta Jersey somewhere in my possession......

dangit, i just did a lengthy advanced search, i might have mixed up the love for barron, with the love for marcus spears' backup bowen, and then olshansky's backup hatcher. there was an injury thread that started with barron, but slowly derailed to some kool-aid drinking love for bowen and hatcher.

the highlighted made me smile, at least there's a bright spot this morning

dangit, i just did a lengthy advanced search, i might have mixed up the love for barron, with the love for marcus spears' backup bowen, and then olshansky's backup hatcher. there was an injury thread that started with barron, but slowly derailed to some kool-aid drinking love for bowen and hatcher.

the highlighted made me smile, at least there's a bright spot this morning

i like Bowen and Hatcher A LOT!! dirty workers....grunt workers........guys that are not stars and play hard!!!! Unlike Olshansky....who i hate with a passion. He is the worst football player on the Cowboys roster....worse them Mike Jenkins. I have no idea what happened to him either....he was good in SD. Shawne has credited him with a lot of why Shawne was so successful early in SD......He told me after his first two years that #99 in SD was a beast and ate up blockers for him and cleared him up for all those sacks....and left him unblocked on many running plays.

Sometimes LB's are only as good as the DL they have in front of them. Patrick Willis and Ray Lewis are exceptions. Those two can play with me and you in front of em and be successful!

Quinthy Carta had one of the prettiest throws EVER.....he would glide the ball out there with such little effort, and the ball would spin in a perfect rotation......there were times when i just thought he had the best all around throwing motion and/or spiral EVER.....unfortunately he would sling it out there and I would be like "wow what a pretty throw.........and before i could finish my sentence it would get picked off! ........He had more "great looking throws go to the other team then anyone i have ever seen since Vinny T played for Tampa Bay.

Archived