Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for Caps v. Oilers tickets...

buddy how much do you want to spend. there are tons for upper for 30-35 bucks each

I'd say no more than $100 a piece. I work a lot so I don't get to go to a lot of games. I want this to be somewhat enjoyable. Are the upper level tickets decent? Will I need a telescope? lolz I've just never been up there before, however, I would not be opposed.

I have two tickets in Section 417 Row B. That's 2nd row, center ice and they are aisle seats. I think they are amazing seats, but I am biased because they are my season tickets. My total cost including delivery is ~$90 and the Face Value is $80 each. I would like $100. I can accept Paypal and email them to you immediately. You can check out the details below.

http://www.channel1media.com/capitals/seatviews/

Low row center ice uppers are nice. I definately agree with that. Club seats between the blues are good as well. If you get lowers, definately get something in a further back row. I just sat in lowers row J on center ice for Thursday's game. View was great but you lose the puck when it's along the boards on your side. I had to stand at the entrance to the section while waiting to come back from the vending area. The view up at the top of the section was much better IMO.

Check out Craigslist. There are usually club and lowers posted on there at close to or under season ticket holder prices, esp a day or two before the game if it's a weekday game.

Archived