Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DallasNews: NFL expert: With Cowboys, Rob Ryan gets the front seven he never had in Cleveland

tr1

Well, someone asked why he didn't hire him (I was assuming he meant now, not 2 years ago) so that's why I responded that he didn't exactly have the time. Two years ago? Maybe they don't get along or he would have been accused of nepotism. Who knows and who cares?

My guess is Rex knows his brother sucks as a coordinator and snubbed him for that very reason

You are apparently unaware that the Dallas offense is a top 8 offense in the league. Not sure which stats, if any, you use to 'rank' teams but I know that you don't use any of the normal ones (yards/points/rush-avg/pass-avg/blah/blah/blah).

You should probably stop 'watching' Cowboy games via the highlights/lowlights on ESPN and start watching what actually happens on the field.

:rotflmao:

Number 8 in offense and last in the division!

Awesome!

That offensive ranking has a lot to do with your defense sucking so bad. It gives your offense that many more opportunities to try and come from behind.

Your offense has serious problems in the red zone.

Denying it is ridiculous.

:rotflmao:

Number 8 in offense and last in the division!

Awesome!

That offensive ranking has a lot to do with your defense sucking so bad. It gives your offense that many more opportunities to try and come from behind.

Your offense has serious problems in the red zone.

Denying it is ridiculous.

I hate to nitpick, but the Redskins were last in the division.

Then it could have been Rob Ryan in those sexual foot fetish videos.

Does Rex know his brother has been playing footsies with his wife??

I hate to nitpick, but the Redskins were last in the division.

Last, third, does not matter with out the Lombardi title we are nothing and are all last 2nd place does

not exist

Archived