Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Odds on McNabb Sticking Around?

1972dodgedart

Dude started a thread without researching his question. You can google McNabb extremeskins and get the info. A contract was signed, the OP writes this as if McNabb could just choose to go somewhere else if he thinks the oppourtunity is better. Unless he is traded or cut this is not happening. I don't see McNabb sitting out, he just signed.

About 353,000 results (0.32 seconds)

Search ResultsWashington Redskins sign Donovan McNabb to 5-year, $78M extension ...Nov 16, 2010 ... New Deal For McNabb. Redskins and Donovan McNabb have agreed to a ... the Redskins would sign McNabb to an extension before his contract ...

sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5809694 - CachedDonovan McNabb Signs New Deal With Washington Redskins | Bleacher ...Nov 15, 2010 ... I hate to say I told you so, no wait I love to say I told you so. Michael Smith of ESPN is reporting that the Washington Redskins and ...

bleacherreport.com/.../518394-washington-redskins-breaking-news-donovan -mcnabb-signs-new-deal - CachedDaily News Corner » McNabb Signs Deal With the RedskinsNov 21, 2010 ... This Monday, Donovan McNabb signed an agreement with the Washington Redskins on a five-year contract, and by the following day the details ...

dailynewscorner.com › Sports - CachedRedskins Sign McNabb for Five More Years - NYTimes.comNov 15, 2010 ... McNabb had just one year remaining on his contract when the Redskins acquired him in a trade from the Eagles in the off-season, ...

I just don't see where McNabb could choose greener pastures or has indicated he would, so why make that presumption?

I didn't have to do any research to know that if McNabb tells Snyder he wants out, the team will make every effort to accommodate him -- the contract merely gives the team greater control over how he leaves. Why would you assume that the Skins would fight to keep him -- judging by the contract they gave him, they think he could just as easily be the next Daunte Culpepper.

McNabb isn't stupid enough to announce he wants out mid-season, he'd be flushing any leverage he has way too soon.

Archived