Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS - Alex Ovechkin white jersey XXL - Size 56 (new w/tags) stitched #/nameplate w/Fight strap

RedskinsNation

I have a white (road) Ovie jersey that was a gift but i have 2 other Ovie jerseys so I am selling this one. Its new with tags, never been worn size 2x (56) and has the fight strap. Name plate, numbers are stitched. Great jersey. I am asking $100 or best offer. I prefer someone to pick it up if close to Alexandria VA but I can ship it if need be for $10. I can email pics from my phone if anyone interested. LMK. Thanks.

The simplest explanation is the authentic jerseys are the only ones that have stitched on numbers and names. Unless it's a fake (many of the fakes have this in order to appear more legit). If it is a legit authentic, then the stores or online only sells the jersey as a blank and then to customize it or get a player name added is extra. The retail price for a blank authentic is $299.99, to get it with Ovechkin's name and number brings that cost to $379.99. Regardless of if it were a gift or not, most people wouldn't be willing to sell something for a 1/4 of the price brand new when it still has the tags on it. With pics at least we'd be able to learn a little more. Some people don't care of the legitimacy of the jersey (see any of the korean knock off football jersey threads), but some people wouldn't want to spend 100 on something that's a fake, when you can buy one for $40 on ebay.

Archived