Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucs green parking pass $35

Mark The Homer

How quickly does Main Street/ASC deliver? I ordered a Green from them for $35 on Monday and want to make sure it shows up on time.

First class mail? Better call them. They're notorious for forgetting to send them out by first class mail because they use fedex almost exclusively. Seriously, it happens all the time. They don't have a system for it, so it's not in their computer, and then they forget about it. It's happened to me numerous times.

Call them. If you call them, they'll probably fedex overnight it to you.

First class mail? Better call them. They're notorious for forgetting to send them out by first class mail because they use fedex almost exclusively. Seriously, it happens all the time. They don't have a system for it, so it's not in their computer, and then they forget about it. It's happened to me numerous times.

Call them. If you call them, they'll probably fedex overnight it to you.

I wound up getting it in the mail, though the invoice looked weird. It showed what I paid for the parking pass, $36, but then it had another $35 dollar charge beneath it that said "balance due" as if I owed them another $35. When I called them, they said they didn't show any additional $35 charge on their computers, and there's no extra $35 on my CC statement. Weird.

Archived