Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Football 2K4

Saqs

Anyone else get this? This game is off the meter. Great, great and I mean GREAT attention to detail in the presentation department and a huge improvement over NFL 2K3 overall. The animations look very realistic. The gameplay has improved ten fold and the First perso football mode is alot better than I expected. I'm loving this game.

It does ALOT of things better than Madden gameplay wise. The only things i'd say Madden have over ESPN are the owner mode and the overall franchise mode. ESPN doesnt have alot of the training camp stuff either. Everything else ESPN either beats or equals it. I'd say the gameplay leans more to simulating the real sport in ESPN than Madden which has more pick up and play ability.

It's a great game.

P.S. It's on both XB and PS2. I have it for XB.

I have this game and its great, by far the most realistic football game ive ever played. A huge improvement over NFL2K3, which was a great game. I agree that the franchise mode isn't as good as madden. Although it has a mock draft, power rankings, and the cool espn presentation. I got the game because I wanted a much more realistic football game than madden, and this definately fills that need. Not only is it more realistic but it plays better as well, plus it has Xbox live support. I dont really play the game in franchise mode, but if you care about that a lot, you may not want it. Although this games franchise mode is not bad, just not madden's.

Archived