Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jericho Cash Parking???

juvie3

While it is dated info (we have been green for 2 years since the parking situation there changed from red lot to cash lot), we parked at the one across the street from the church. The tailgating was great, and the lot never seemed to fill completely. Not sure how it is now though.

I parked there for the Green Bay game about a month ago. Tailgating was in full swing. We got there real late (about 30 minutes before game time), so we had to park further in the back and there wasn't much going on there. But, if you get there earlier and park closer to the front of the lots, there was a whole lot of tailgating going on.

The cost was a bit high ($35.00) but getting out of there was a breeze. It took us a while to walk back (we went down the wrong street) but when we did reach my truck, we pulled out and were on the beltway in 2 minutes.

The cost was a bit high ($35.00) but getting out of there was a breeze.

It is no more expensive than a green parking pass and what I paid when it was a Red lot.

When I parked there regularly, I met some great people in 4-A and they are still there today. The lot tends to open earlier than the pass lots. If you get there early, just park along the side road to the left (away from the church).

hope that helps

Was planning to tailgate with ES in the green lot for the eagles game, but my green parking pass fell through...anyone have any experience with the Jericho Cash Parking Lots? How quick do they fill up and how's the tailgate scene?

We tailgated at Jericho during the Colts game. We got there 3 hours before the game and got a great spot right up front. Didn't really start filling up till 1.5 hours before the game.

Archived