Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB: Green Parking Pass for colts game(Got it Thanks)

just654

I"ve never done it, but I've heard about it. McDonalds on Central Ave is the place where people go to on Sunday before the game to sell their green passes. Because of that, the scalpers hang out there too. They sell them to scalpers for face. But they'd rather sell to a fan. So if you go there you can probably get one for face.

From the beltway, take Central Ave towards the city - McDonalds is a few blocks up on the right.

Mark,

Beware of parking passes at McDonalds. I went there one time last year and guys were selling obvious fakes. The green passes looked off in color and the silver foil looked like cheap aluminum foil pasted on. The guy knew that I knew it was a fake and tried to play it off by saying it would still work and offered a discount.

Mark,

Beware of parking passes at McDonalds. I went there one time last year and guys were selling obvious fakes. The green passes looked off in color and the silver foil looked like cheap aluminum foil pasted on. The guy knew that I knew it was a fake and tried to play it off by saying it would still work and offered a discount.

Yeah, I've heard of that too, and I should have mentioned it. Thanks RO. If the pass is a fake, the silver strip may be out of position, the year may be wrong, or there may be a seam or seams in it because it was cut and pasted and rearranged. If you see somebody selling fakes, call the PG County Police.

Archived