Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSeanA Jackson...

SonnyJ

Damn.........that's just stupid. I cant imagine having that kind of hate for someone, regardless of team......why not add Santana Moss, Anthony Armstrong and Devon Thomas to the list......because this is the dumbest thing i have seen in a while......

lol, your a puke fan, you see stupid every morning

EDIT: added above that britt and crabtree are definite stretches, but it was a list that took all of 2 minutes, would you rather I just copy and paste the list of receivers from nfl.com that are better than deseana?

Calling Michael Crabtree a better WR than Jackson at this point is bad enough that I'm even going to let go responding to your claim that Miles Austin is a top 5 WR.

I dont have Crab over DJack...........

I guess it could be a bit homerish to have Miles Austin in the top 5, but not by much. He had a great year l;ast year and has suffered greatly with the loss of Romo sits to pee.......Let me guess, Austin is about #20? (Give it a real opinion, where do you have Miles?

I guess it could be a bit homerish to have Miles Austin in the top 5, but not by much. He had a great year l;ast year and has suffered greatly with the loss of Romo sits to pee.......Let me guess, Austin is about #20? (Give it a real opinion, where do you have Miles?

That was me, lol, austin would be somewhere in top 10 - 15, I wouldn't push him to 20

lol, your a puke fan, you see stupid every morning

EDIT: added above that britt and crabtree are definite stretches, but it was a list that took all of 2 minutes, would you rather I just copy and paste the list of receivers from nfl.com that are better than deseana?

more intelligent football banter from Tweed.......I dont get insulted. I try and talk football. You can like it or not, but why go with personal insults?

You had to imagine a list like this would garner some attention. It was not a serious list was it??

---------- Post added December-14th-2010 at 01:29 PM ----------

That was me, lol, austin would be somewhere in top 10 - 15, I wouldn't push him to 20

9 WR better then Austin? Really?

more intelligent football banter from Tweed.......I dont get insulted. I try and talk football. You can like it or not, but why go with personal insults?

You had to imagine a list like this would garner some attention. It was not a serious list was it??

---------- Post added December-14th-2010 at 01:29 PM ----------

9 WR better then Austin? Really?

relax, woosah, not completely serious again just wr's off the top of my head.

really don....Imma homer then. well shoot........to be honest, I fogot about how good D.Bowe is, and there is M.Colston as well.......I am gonna redo my list LOL

see? i wasn't hating on austin...i did hate on him last year tho, lol. and there are a ton of receivers i missed. i only thoroughly went thru the AFC north and East, and the NFC East, still many more.

---------- Post added December-14th-2010 at 01:42 PM ----------

yea...I got you....and the more i think about it the more i can also find 9 ahead of Austin.......This is on me, my bad!

lol no worries dude, i know you got a good history on here. i try to make sure i don't push peoples buttons who don't have a history of...well being westy, lol, and from what i've seen you ain't close to westy/bania.

see? i wasn't hating on austin...i did hate on him last year tho, lol. and there are a ton of receivers i missed. i only thoroughly went thru the AFC north and East, and the NFC East, still many more.

---------- Post added December-14th-2010 at 01:42 PM ----------

lol no worries dude, i know you got a good history on here. i try to make sure i don't push peoples buttons who don't have a history of...well being westy, lol, and from what i've seen you ain't close to westy/bania.

all good

Austin is tough to rank. With the emergence of Bryant, I think last year is probably going to be the best season of Miles Austin's career. For now I'd put him somewhere in the 10-20 range with other up and comers like Nicks, Jackson, and Wallace. But I think he's similar to NYG Steve Smith, who benefited tremendously from the Giants not having any other experienced WR's the QB really trusted to make a play last year. And that's not going to be the case for either of them in the future.

Austin is tough to rank. With the emergence of Bryant, I think last year is probably going to be the best season of Miles Austin's career. For now I'd put him somewhere in the 10-20 range with other up and comers like Nicks, Jackson, and Wallace. But I think he's similar to NYG Steve Smith, who benefited tremendously from the Giants not having any other experienced WR's the QB really trusted to make a play last year. And that's not going to be the case for either of them in the future.

fair enough...but Austin was hurt also by the injury to Romo sits to pee.....He was on a roll yet again this year with Romo sits to pee behind center.....

---------- Post added December-14th-2010 at 02:10 PM ----------

truth be told, the future belongs to Nicks and Bryant.....those two youngins are gonna be in the top for a long time.......I really like Nicks, kid is a baller.

fair enough...but Austin was hurt also by the injury to Romo sits to pee.....He was on a roll yet again this year with Romo sits to pee behind center.....

---------- Post added December-14th-2010 at 02:10 PM ----------

truth be told, the future belongs to Nicks and Bryant.....those two youngins are gonna be in the top for a long time.......I really like Nicks, kid is a baller.

I agree, the Giants are LOADED with talented WRs and no Devin Thomas is NOT one of them.

I know he isn't everyones favorite but B Lloyd is better *this year*, but he is better

So is Bowe, Mike Wallace, S. Johnson, Mike Williams, Hines Ward, Jeremy Maclin, Hakeem Nicks, Anquan Boldin, Wes Welker, Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco, Randy Moss, Kenny Britt, Michael Crabtree....not all of them have better stats (although they may, I'm just too lazy too look them up) but those are names just off the top of my head that I think are better than deseana

EDIT: ok, adding britt and crabtree may be over the top, but this list took me all of 2 minutes

Wow. Just wow.:doh:

Wow. Just wow.:doh:
Tweedy shows, once again, that he has no place talking football with adults.

These two:

cover-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

And neither respond to any of the actual legitimate arguments, only to posts that fit their agenda. There you go guys, I posted a quick list of WR's, 2 of which were bad picks, but the rest are better than your bff and that list is only thorough for the divisions I posted earlier. If you guys actually read what people posted repeating this would not be necessary. I hope you feel better BS, the only people who are agreeing with your agenda are celljock, and westy, both very respected members of the board. :rolleyes:

It really ticks me off to see such a talented player be such an incredible d-bag. Celebrations are fine, but some of the crap he pulls is just unsportsmanlike.

The next time a DB scares him ****less, maybe they should do an alligator arm dance. I'm sure DeSean will appreciate it, being such a huge fan of taunting and all.

It really ticks me off to see such a talented player be such an incredible d-bag. Celebrations are fine, but some of the crap he pulls is just unsportsmanlike.

The next time a DB scares him ****less, maybe they should do an alligator arm dance. I'm sure DeSean will appreciate it, being such a huge fan of taunting and all.

its football, them kids are just having fun...I would call the man a D-Bag........Now LL, thats a D-Bag!!!!!! :)

Archived