Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports/redskins bar's in LA

phishisthegreatstuff

Joxer Daly's in Culver City. Huge Redskins bar. You typically will find me there rocking an old Trotter jersey with Taylor now taped on the back.

Where do you live in West Hollywood. My girlfriend lives on Crescent Heights and Santa Monica. Barney's Beanery is a good bet too.

no dish for me this year, so i plan on hitting up Joxer's for this weekend's game to see how it goes. i usually go there for Galaxy games with LARS, never been there for throwball though. here's to nothing!

For sure partner. It's a good ol time. See ya there! Not sure if I'll be there tomorrow, have an engagement with my girl, but look out for the 75th anniversary Skins jersey with Taylor taped on the back. :D

Manhattan Beach, nice. I'm in Lawndale, live near Rosecrans and Inglewood. Hit up Sando's on Rosecrans and Highland if you haven't already. One of the best sandwiches in LA for real. Actually, I'm gonna go there right now and hit up the beach! :)

*edit* The shindig with my girl is in the morning, so I will be at Joxer's tomorrow. Holla!

Archived