Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Skinscast Episode - A load of bull

JimmiJo

http://web.skinscast.com/Show/Skinscast092210.mp3

This week the boys breakdown the agonizing loss to the Texans; what went right, what went wrong, and what the hell has gotten into Pappas? At least they can take solace in a new quarterback who is pretty good, and the dumb team that let him get away.

The writers take their turn, highlighting the small things that led to a big collapse.

But everybody feels better about the Redskins chances this week in St. Louis.

Enjoy!

Thanks JimmiJo, listening now, I'll let you know how I feel afterward since it's obvious my feelings are extremely important to you and a vital aspect of your daily living. :)

**Edit after listening** The flow of thought seems pretty accurate as to how I feel about this team as well, good listen as usual as well! I'm glad it wasn't overly negative at any one point as seems to happen with you guys more often than not. ;)

Thanks JimmiJo, listening now, I'll let you know how I feel afterward since it's obvious my feelings are extremely important to you and a vital aspect of your daily living. :)

**Edit after listening** The flow of thought seems pretty accurate as to how I feel about this team as well, good listen as usual as well! I'm glad it wasn't overly negative at any one point as seems to happen with you guys more often than not. ;)

Now there's a fair assessment, especially on the negativity shown by the other guys. Damn Murf and Reffkin.

Archived