Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's win this freakin' division.

Rypien1191

i think we can hang with Green bay. .

Really brother? After what the Texans did to us yesterday on the offensive side of the ball i'm thinking the Packers may put 40+ on the board. Also, the Packers are light years better on defense than the Texans. I can see that game getting really ugly.

The Redskins are one of the worst in the NFL against the pass and they have upcoming games with Packers and Colts, that should worry every fan.

I think they have a chance vs the Colts because their defense is about as bad as ours, but with the weapons the Colts have, i'd put my money on them winning a shootout.

Oh the Pukes have issues too plenty of them. I dont see them winning anything pretty easily (and this is without homer glasses) They have looked like hot garbage and have a tougher stretch than we do.

Other than being 0-2, I don't see any glaring problems for the Cowboys. They are still the most talented team in the NFC East, easily.

That being said, 0-3 is a huge hole to dig out of in the NFL, if they happen to lose next week to the Texans, all the talent aside, the Cowboys could be done, and big changes could occur during their week 4 bye.

So yeah, everyone is still sick to their stomach over today's loss. We should be 2-0 and looking down at the rest of the NFC East. We're not.

We have weaknesses and concerns. But looking around the league, what team doesn't?

We also have strengths...unlike in years past.

Today we proved we can hang with good teams.

We've no longer got reason to think we can't be at or near the top of the division come January, if we can stay relatively healthy.

Dallas stinks and could be looking at 0-3.

Philly is below average and has an unsettled QB situation.

The Giants are more solid, but certainly beatable.

Looking at our schedule, there are only two teams who I would say are better than us overall. Green Bay and Indy. With any luck, we could be 3-1 before these teams come to town, and we should be able to hang with them.

We can play with and beat anybody on our schedule, especially our division opponents. I don't see anyone besides Green Bay (and probably New Orleans) being a good to great team in the NFC.

Winning the division shouldn't be a pipe dream, if we continue to give the effort we've given the past two games and stay healthy.

All aboard the bandwagon.

100% on the $$$. Not just being a homer either. We are #1 in our division right (Conf win) and have a chance to seize another precious division win next week. I know how good this team is! Now everyone else is starting to see it as well. Rypien 1191, love your enthusiasm and faith, don't the nay-sayers get us down. The NFC East is Redskins country once again...

HAIL:helmet:

Archived