Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kareem Moore.....status update?

NoCalMike

Is Kareem Moore expected to be back next week? I have a feeling the Texans offense isn't going to suck as much as the Cowboys offense did.

Reed Doughty is such a liability in coverage. We already saw him screw up his assignment which led to the Cowboys only TD of the night.....

What is the status of Moore?

:helmet:

What is the status of Moore?

There you go NoCal, taken from Redskins Insider today..

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/kareem-moore/kareem-moores-rehab-ahead-of-s.html#more

Kareem Moore's rehab ahead of schedule

Washington Redskins safety Kareem Moore said Sunday that he is ahead of schedule as he rehabilitates from a knee injury suffered in preseason.

Moore underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee on Aug. 23, two days after injuring it in the Redskins preseason loss to the Baltimore Ravens, and was expected to miss four to six weeks.

The third-year safety returned to the practice field last week in limited way, participating in some football-related drills. Moore said he has been doing straight-ahead running and agility drills.

"I'm definitely ahead, I know that for a fact," Moore said.

The 2008 sixth-round draft pick was unable to provide a timetable for his return, however, deferring to the training staff. Moore said he hoped he could be back for Week 2 or Week 3.

"That's up to them," Moore said. "I can't go till I'm 100 percent, so I'm making sure that everything is right, everything is healthy."

Veteran safety Reed Doughty started in Moore's place on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys and registered five tackles (two solo) and one quarterback hit.

Archived