Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for 1 ticket to either monday nighter vs eagles or nov. 28 vs vikes

skinsfannc1

Looking for 1 ticket to either the game against the Eagles or Vikes. I would prefer to buy a ticket that is located in the lower bowl. I wanted to go to the game against the Cowgirlz but couldn't find a ticket far enough ahead of time and had to work, so I'm trying to at least get to either one of these games to be a part of the action. If anyone has any offers for an extreme diehard Skins fan, let me know. HAIL!!

• 2 weeks later...
I have one ticket to the lower level vikings Section 101 Row 22 seat 18 for sale for 350 if you are interested.

I'm not trying to be rude QDeathstar but $350 for just one ticket? You're out of your mind. I know face value is 108.90 and you're asking triple the face value. If you drop the price, I would consider the ticket but only if the price is no higher than 200

I'm not trying to be rude QDeathstar but $350 for just one ticket? You're out of your mind. I know face value is 108.90 and you're asking triple the face value. If you drop the price, I would consider the ticket but only if the price is no higher than 200

If you pay him $200 for one ticket to the Vikes game you are being robbed.

Pathetic he even offered it at that price.

You can get in the lower level on stubhub for that price ($200), and that's not even trying.

You can get in the lower level on stubhub for that price ($200), and that's not even trying.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

maybe in the endzones/corners..plus you have to consider that on stubhub most people sell in pairs. To OP, if i don't sell it for 350 i'll probably end up taking 175-200 or whatever i can get for it last minute... The best way to get the best prices is to wait till last minute. Except for tailgate passes...

Out of curiosity, why isn't my ticket worth face value?

The reason that your ticket isn't for face value is because im already on a waiting list for individual player ticket returns before every game starts and I remember seeing that face value was 108.90 for lower bowl, and yes it was for this season already. Plus, DButz65 is at least nice enough to consider possibly selling me a ticket if he has an extra at face. That's someone who I appreciate, because I'm a diehard skins fan and have only been to one game my whole life, so you coming up with 350 for one ticket is completely ridiculous and shows that you don't care about other redskin fans wanting to go to games.

Archived