Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone bought tickets from ES member josh35b before?

tml6157

I just purchased 2 LL tickets to the Texans game from this member. I sent him half the payment last saturday and the other half yesterday. When I enquired about the tickets and asked about payments he responded extremely quickly, almost instantly. Since I have completed the total payment he has not been in contact with me or responded to any of my messages that sent him to confirm that he received payment. Im just trying to see if anyone has purchased any tickets or anything from him before and if you have did you possibly get a phone number from him?

Eek, just saw this post. Hopefully Todd has since got my emails. I was away on Thursday, but responded Friday. I try to get on here once a day but I don't have my messages tied to my email because extremeskins doesn't like my yahoo email and I don't really use anything else. I have sold to RememberOsaka, MTH, Drums and Skins and I think one other person on here and as far as I know everyone was happy with me and my tickets. Sorry about the slow response. I am usually really on top of things. I promise you will get your tickets and parking pass.

Archived