Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sound Familiar?

Guest fuji869

Guest fuji869

I was listen to Fox Sports Radio this morning on the way to church and they were talking about the St. Louis Rams Aeneas Williams and how is a very spiritual man who does not do much to promote himself (commercials, merchandising etc) and just wants to play football.<br /><br />Who do us Redskin fans know that plays CB that is spiritual and does not do much to promote himself? Could it be our own #28 Darrell Green.<br /><br />That was good to hear that there is another player cut from the same cloth!

well, it may not be logical to think that Brave, but then again who thought the AFC Championship would be decided by the Steelers and Patriots back in August?<br /><br />the Steelers were a team coming off 9-7 that were pegged to be a #2 or #3 wildcard in the AFC. meanwhile the Patriots were a team in transition that when Bledsoe got hurt everybody thought would finish in the cellar of the AFC East.<br /><br />For those that think the Redskins are so far away from turning around things on offense, just remember the Patriots started the offseason with Bledsoe, Kevin Faulk and Terry Glenn as their leading performers.<br /><br />Now less than a year later you are looking at Brady, Antowain Smith and Troy Brown, with Brady and Brown going to the Pro Bowl.

Guest fuji869

Go back to two years ago when the St. Louis Rams lost Trent Green in the preseason and some guy named Kurt Warner was announced to be the Rams QB for 1999. I wonder what kind of odds you would have gotten in Las Vegas that summer for the Rams to win the Super Bowl (let alone win the NFC West). <br /><br />Strange things have happened in the NFL over the past few years which is what I love about pro football! It makes it a lot more exciting then before when it was either Dallas, Green Bay, Denver or San Francisco all the time.<br /><br />Or even more exciting than baseball or basketball where we are in the middle of a New York Yankees and Los Angeles Lakers dominance.

Archived