Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's a good thing the experts expect nothing from us....

Redskin28

The years I remember us doing well, and even our superbowl winning years, the experts never really saw it coming. I remember the only person who ever seemed to give us respect was Madden. When Gifford was always talking about the 49ers, Giants or Bears Madden would always bring up the Redskins. Last year Madden said spurrier will make a great NFL coach, but he needs the players. Well, I think he may have just enough of the players he needs to turn some heads this year.

Originally posted by Redskin28

The years I remember us doing well, and even our superbowl winning years, the experts never really saw it coming. I remember the only person who ever seemed to give us respect was Madden. When Gifford was always talking about the 49ers, Giants or Bears Madden would always bring up the Redskins. Last year Madden said spurrier will make a great NFL coach, but he needs the players. Well, I think he may have just enough of the players he needs to turn some heads this year.

I remember Madden saying all that too. He said that Spurrier was just a pro coach coaching a college team.

I love that we are under everyone's radar. Then we can sneak up on them. ;)

Archived