Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Redskin Super Bowl Memories

bigjumbo1971

1972 - Watched the game at my parents house on a B/W TV. Crushed that the Skins lost.

1991 - Due to the 1984 SB, I decide to watch the game at home w/o ANYBODY coming over because I don't want to lose it again in front of a crowd if the skins should lose. No worries, but my wife runs the vaccuum cleaner while the game is on....WTF???

LOL...that's cold I don't know what I would do if my wife did that. Can't make her feel like the game is more important than her but come on.

1982 I'm in college at the Rathskellar for a big party. My roommate and I tried to figure out how much money we could come up with by Tuesday to bet on the game. We bet $660. After the Miami kick return for a TD at the end of the half, my roommate was panicking and partaking heavily in the free beer. When Riggo busted the 4th down TD, the place went crazy. Except for my roommate who was just sitting in front of me. I kept slapping him on the back until he fell over. Totally passed out and doesn't remember the game. Idiot! The good news is we were two college kids with $660 in our pockets that week.

Archived