Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins bars in Williamsburg, VA?

Braxford

Mods, I searched for a post about this and did not find one. Found an thread from 2009 and there was no answer to this question posted by someone else. Feel free to delete if need be.

Some Skins fans and I are travelling from NC to Williamsburg for the weekend and want to watch the game.

Will the game be televised in Williamsburg on local TV? If not, where can we go to watch the game?? Thanks.

All terrible suggestions thus far.

Grid Iron is awful. Terrible food and shiesty staff that will charge you 2 dollars for a PBR until your drunk and suddenly its 5 (and no, happy hour doesn't apply to PBR). And they are all bandwagon saints fans that yell "who dat" during any football game, regardless whether the saints are actually playing.

Hooters in williamsburg sucks. The girls are sub-par compared to other hooters, and the prices are higher. 'Nuff said.

If you want a Redskins friendly bar with a nice TV, you're gonna wanna goto the Corner Pocket, the pool hall in New Town (same place as Buffalo wild wings). They have a projection screen and like 5 flat screens and all the servers/bar tenders/managers are big skins fans. Except Cowie, hes a vikings fan, but you would be too if you were close friends to Darren Sharper (Sharper went to W&M in williamsburg)

Grid Iron is awful. Terrible food and shiesty staff that will charge you 2 dollars for a PBR until your drunk and suddenly its 5 (and no, happy hour doesn't apply to PBR). And they are all bandwagon saints fans that yell "who dat" during any football game, regardless whether the saints are actually playing.

Hooters in williamsburg sucks. The girls are sub-par compared to other hooters, and the prices are higher. 'Nuff said.

If you want a Redskins friendly bar with a nice TV, you're gonna wanna goto the Corner Pocket, the pool hall in New Town (same place as Buffalo wild wings). They have a projection screen and like 5 flat screens and all the servers/bar tenders/managers are big skins fans. Except Cowie, hes a vikings fan, but you would be too if you were close friends to Darren Sharper (Sharper went to W&M in williamsburg)

I'd agree with that. Corner Pocket is a good spot in Williamsburg. Grab the Chips and Dip app...possibly the best deal in the Burg.

Love that VCU pic. E Maynor doin big things with OKC. Give him another year before he is starting somewhere:)

Love that VCU pic. E Maynor doin big things with OKC. Give him another year before he is starting somewhere:)

haha, Id like that, but i've come to love OKC so much that I'd have to have 2 favorite teams if that happens...

get ready for Larry in Millwauke though, son!

haha, Id like that, but i've come to love OKC so much that I'd have to have 2 favorite teams if that happens...

get ready for Larry in Millwauke though, son!

I feel you. Its going to be hard for the thunder to keep westbrook and maynor. Sanders is going to be a beast down low.

I feel you. Its going to be hard for the thunder to keep westbrook and maynor. Sanders is going to be a beast down low.

Definitely.... Maynor was #8 in the league for assists per 48 minutes, and #7 in assist/turnover ratio. Starting calibar without a doubt. He's just not, and probably never will be, the driving threat that westbrook is. So I'd look for him to be on the raptors or maybe even heat in the next 1-2 years... any team thats already plenty athletic and looking for a pass-first point guard.

Definitely.... Maynor was #8 in the league for assists per 48 minutes, and #7 in assist/turnover ratio. Starting calibar without a doubt. He's just not, and probably never will be, the driving threat that westbrook is. So I'd look for him to be on the raptors or maybe even heat in the next 1-2 years... any team thats already plenty athletic and looking for a pass-first point guard.

Yeah, we got lucky the Pacers were lookin hard at him this year but passed which I think was a big mistake. Once they saw him in summer league I bet they were kickin themselves. Agreed, Maynor is more of a game manager. Cant believe Westbrook was listed as a 2 guard. He is definitely a point.

Archived