Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny new Anti Dallas TShirt-Free Shipping this Weekend-Now available in Gold & w/a blank back!

rd421

^^^This

Otherwise I'd have to get me one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark The Homer viewpost.gif

I wish they didn't spam the back of it. I gotta pass.

really? im not charging any more to make money on it i just put my website on the back since thats where it was from....i can take it off i guess i just thought that since i didnt have a 25 dollar price point to make money having the site on the back would be ok

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark The Homer viewpost.gif

I wish they didn't spam the back of it. I gotta pass.

really? im not charging any more to make money on it i just put my website on the back since thats where it was from....i can take it off i guess i just thought that since i didnt have a 25 dollar price point to make money having the site on the back would be ok

No offense, I just want to show my hatred of the Cowboys...not pimp a website.

I do like the shirt quite a bit though. Nice design.

honestly im not making any cash on it so i guess i can do one without it for my es homies how many would want one?

If the .com comes off the back, I will definitely get one. If it doesn't, and I totally understand why you might not want it to, I may get one anyway because rd421, you are indeed an Extremeskins homie.;):ols:

OK How about this you can by any of the shirts on my site at a discounted price with the website on the back which is what I originally wsa selling for.. for a shirt with a blank back itl be a few dollars more the discount is for advertising the site which was the thought process was?

honestly im not making any cash on it so i guess i can do one without it for my es homies how many would want one?

i would like one without the site on the back, just let me know how... i am actually going to get one of both colors :D :D

Archived