Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gilligan's Pier - Newburg, MD...

Morning Wood

Big party spot. Lots of folks go on the weekend .... Lots of different types of people too. I've seen everything from pot smoking hippies to thugs and normal folks. Friday and Saturday nights can get a little crazy depending on how the weather is .... It gets packed on good nights and don't be shocked if you see people wander over to the corners and puke. :)

All in all, it's not a bad spot. You'll play on a stage that is on the back of the restaurant and you'll be outside. The area in front of the stage all the way back to the river is sand. There's a big open area for dancing right up front. You'll see people walking by you all night long - the bathrooms are off to the right hand side when you're looking at the stage.

The road there is a back county road. Please, go slow on this road. There's a bad curve right before you hit the area where the crab houses are. Also, do not - and I REPEAT - DO NOT drink and drive. Cops always catch people leaving Gilligan's and you'll end up spending the night in jail.

Have one swamp water. Just one. Don't have any more than that. :)

Hope this helps you!

Thanks so much. Pretty much in line with what I've heard - particularly the drunk traps. No problem bout driving with some sense - I pull our equipment trailer, so hauling ass ain't really an option. And yeah... I've been warned about the swampwaters.

Archived