Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Sale: 2 Colts V Redskins Tickets

skinsforlife101

Yes, The limitation is less then 5%

No to be a nasty booger or anything but if it were 5% the Redskins would be labeling your seat "Terrace" seating, correct?

"limited" label implies an 11% - 35% obstruction

Now I have never sat in these seats so I could be completely wrong, I'm going by the information gathered in numerous places including This Gem of a Write-Up

No to be a nasty booger or anything but if it were 5% the Redskins would be labeling your seat "Terrace" seating, correct?

"limited" label implies an 11% - 35% obstruction

Now I have never sat in these seats so I could be completely wrong, I'm going by the information gathered in numerous places including This Gem of a Write-Up

I am pretty new to this. LOL. But I was refering to the goal line area which you could see ok but the tickets are maked limited. If you want pm me I could send you some more pics.

I am pretty new to this. LOL. But I was refering to the goal line area which you could see ok but the tickets are maked limited. If you want pm me I could send you some more pics.

my bad, I thought you were stating that the entire obstruction was 5%.

Do you have any pics from gameday? I'd like to see what some heads in the pic will do to the view.

my bad, I thought you were stating that the entire obstruction was 5%.

Do you have any pics from gameday? I'd like to see what some heads in the pic will do to the view.

Yeah - that's actually why I asked the question. It was my understanding that Limited meant you could see both goal posts, but apparently that's not necessarily so. I've already edited the fedexfield thread lol.

-----------Tickets are sold-----------

Got an offer from Hogs Heven I could not refuse. Depending on how the season goes may list tickets for Giants and Bucs Games However, I have High Hopes.

ha ha ha... "skinsforlife" is his name but he might list more games depending on how the season goes. sorry skins... i just found the combination funny when i saw it this morning. hopefully you will end up going to the games.

Archived