Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BB’s ES/RR Nascar Challenge – Daytona

Burgundy Burner

Hmmmm.....

So the week your guy finishes 40th, and my guy finishes 4th, you consider suspending the game. This feels a lot like the way the actual sanctioning body works. :pfft:

June may not have won, but he sure helped me this week. Congrats to him, and to Carl too, for weaving their way through the messes for strong finishes.

And like I said, I don't recall getting SC's message, but I know he's a stand-up guy, so I have to believe last week was my mistake. I hope that it's not too big of a problem to give him his points, especially since so many others who didn't pick last week got points anyway.

And with all due respect, take it easy, buddy. There was no intent to make things more difficult for you. That's why I didn't respond to the comments made after mine. And I fully intended to delete my comment before the race yesterday. (Ran out of time, making dinner for the family and cleaning/weeding for a party today.)

We appreciate what you do, sincerely. Maybe, and I say this with all respect, but maybe you shouldn't take it quite so seriously. Even though NASCAR is life and death. :)

Jason, what part of post #25 did you not understand?

Also, no breaks for Derek. My phone numbers have been posted for everyone to use (not abuse, of course). Posted those numbers a week before the season began and the rules were clear. I have no problem with anyone calling another member to post a choice, but it is a chance that some will take.

Next time you want to accuse me of manipulating the game solely for my benefit, come and talk with me first.

Next time you want to accuse me of manipulating the game solely for my benefit, come and talk with me first.

This :pfft: means I was kidding. Have a beer and relax a little, OK? You know that I would never disrespect you, be it public or private. I just think you might be taking things a touch too seriously. And God knows, I'm the authority on taking things to seriously. :ols:

Sorry i caused such a problem, just do whatever......

BB, I would propose giving SC_RF whatever the difference was between the 100 points you gave him last week and where Martin finished. You can subtract the difference from my total; maintaining the integrity of the game. (I can't believe it's getting this serious. :ols:)

If I can be quite honest, this game is beginning to cause more stress between me and my friends than it's worth. I hope that will change permanently going forward.

I really enjoy this, but it's getting a little out of control, IMHO.

Archived