Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RV Parking at Fedx

JLMRacing

So what's the deal??

I was told you need a pass to park in the RV parking, but was also told you can pay $$$$ the day of the game and they will let you park your RV.

Thanks,

Jeff

I don't drive an RV or park in that lot. But I have never seen the parking attendants taking or having money on them when I drive through and past the RV lot. There are some cash lots off Redskins property...maybe someone was referring to them?

I do a pre tailgate tailgate right at that spot, and I've been doing it for many years. I see a lot of stuff. I've seen people drive in there in normal cars without passes and I've seen attendants take cash from them and allow them to park in that RV lot. I saw it happen fairly regularly with the previous parking sub-contractors, but not with the current sub-contractors who took over 2-3 years ago. So I'm not sure if it's still going on.

Re RVs, I've never seen an RV drive in and pay cash, ever. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, I've just never seen it. Once I saw one come in with no pass, and we redirected him over to what is now the copper lot. That was a while back, though, before the team took over that lot.

Hope this helps.

I called the ticket office a couple weeks back trying to get some RV parking passes for this season. The rep that I got, after putting me on hold and presumably talking to her manager, told me that these passes are sold for $100 a game. Needless to say, I'm not paying an extra $650 a year on top of my green pass to park there.

Archived