Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 LL Tickets available Section 114 Row 22

Readyskins

I have two seats available for the season. Section 114, Row 22.

PM me if you're interested, or with any questions. To see the location, just check out http://www.redskins.com/tickets/fullStadium.jsp and click on section 114.

Since I got no takers on the season tickets, I'll accept offers for individual games. My goal is to come as close as possible to breaking even on the season, meaning some games will go for higher than face value to make up for the pre-season games.

• 3 weeks later...

OK. No takers on the season tickets.

I'll sell individual games. PM me with your highest offer. Right now, Let's say that $220 is the lowest bid I'll accept for any individual game. Make it a good bid, because I'll only accept one bid per member for any game. I'll PM only the successful bids.

2 tickets, Section 114, Row 22.

Terms: Payment by paypal, tickets will be sent shortly after receipt from the Redskins.

Hi Readyskins,

It's up to you how you want to do this, of course, but it seems to me you might want to place some kind of term on a bid. For example, if somebody offers you X amount today to see the Giants in January, and you wait until December to collect and accept bids, the person who made the bid today will have already picked up tickets and therefore won't be willing to honor his bid.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll evaluate any offers received to date this upcoming Sunday, and send a PM to any accepted offers at that time. Mark the Homer is correct -- I'll have to determine a good way forward for any tickets not sold by then. I can see that a continuous auction format won't work very well...

I see that there are some offers already, mostly for the popular games. While I'm not looking to profit on these, I am looking to break even -- so those who offer a small percentage over cost of regular season games in order to make up for the pre-season tickets that will sell for less will get priority...

I'll evaluate any offers received to date this upcoming Sunday, and send a PM to any accepted offers at that time. Mark the Homer is correct -- I'll have to determine a good way forward for any tickets not sold by then. I can see that a continuous auction format won't work very well...

I see that there are some offers already, mostly for the popular games. While I'm not looking to profit on these, I am looking to break even -- so those who offer a small percentage over cost of regular season games in order to make up for the pre-season tickets that will sell for less will get priority...

Archived