Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Leftwich is worth a 7th Rounder and JC is worth....?

Ellis Dee

I figured we'd trade JC for anything right about now. I don't see the need for keeping him along with Grossman AND Brennan.

Question is why not trade JC for a 2011 draft pick if anything? Those are clearly weighted differently but maybe we can pull a 3rd rounder next year since its weighted lower this year?

Its pretty depressing to see a QB such as Leftwich get traded and JC still has no market for him. I'm not a JC fan by any means but maybe there's just no market for him? Sucks as we only have 5 picks in a deep draft!!! :beatdeadhorse:

Well I think the market for Campbell will be established once it is clear where Jimmy Clausen is headed. I could be wrong, but I figure he will land in either Oakland or Buffalo, which would make the team that doesn't get him a suitor for Campbell.

I'd put my money on a draft day trade... probably Thursday night/Friday morning.

Well I think the market for Campbell will be established once it is clear where Jimmy Clausen is headed. I could be wrong, but I figure he will land in either Oakland or Buffalo, which would make the team that doesn't get him a suitor for Campbell.

I'd put my money on a draft day trade... probably Thursday night/Friday morning.

I really hope you're right. But in that case what would they give up? I was under the impression a 5th round pick would get it done. Aside from Oakland or Buffalo there are several other teams I can think of that need a starting QB. Pretty incredible to think that a team isn't willing to give up even that for a former 1st round pick who started for us the last 2 years in the NFC East. Depressing/Frustrating, whatever. Not cool. :(

speaks volumes about what the rest of the league thinks of Campbell since he is still here doesn't it?

I kinda feel bad for the guy :(

I don't think it says anything about him. Pitt went after Leftwhich because there is familiarity. He'll probably being opening the season as the starter so they need someone who knows what they're doing in that sytem.

If a team is going to trade for Campbell it probably won't be untill draft day as there is really no reason to do it beforehand. Just because we as fans haven't heard anything doesn't mean there aren't teams that want him. We might just have our price too high or a team might be waiting untill after the draft to use a 2011 pick.

Archived