Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com Rams GM Billy Devaney Chat

Hitman#21

I like this one:

Craig Reed, College Station, TX: Are the Rams still trying to aquire Haynesworth

General Manager Billy Devaney, Stlouisrams.com: Huh?

Yeah, that's my basic reaction as well.

Edit: This is a good one:

Robert, texas: why was marc bulgar let go ? why not seek a trade with him ?

General Manager Billy Devaney, Stlouisrams.com: Shoot, Robert. You guys in Texas are really smart. Why didn't I think of that?

:D

Just finished with this note:

General Manager Billy Devaney, Stlouisrams.com

Gotta get back to draft meetings. For real people, we have not decided what we are doing with the first pick yet. Ya'll make the same points that we continue to make in our meetings. Would love to get your feedback one more time. We can do this at J. Buck's downtown on Tuesday. I'll be bringing some special guests along. Be there from 5-7. We may know who we're taking by that point. But even if we do you know damn well, I'm not telling you. Peace out".

Haha. What a great chat. I answer to the question about trying to trade Mark Bulger was classic.

Robert, texas1:20 PM CT

why was marc bulgar let go ? why not seek a trade with him ? General Manager Billy

Devaney, Stlouisrams.com

Shoot, Robert. You guys in Texas are really smart. Why didn't I think of that?

Haha. What a great chat. I answer to the question about trying to trade Mark Bulger was classic.

Robert, texas1:20 PM CT

why was marc bulgar let go ? why not seek a trade with him ? General Manager Billy

Devaney, Stlouisrams.com

Shoot, Robert. You guys in Texas are really smart. Why didn't I think of that?

Yea hes a very funny guy, answered two of my questions. I decided to ask after the cheap shot against the Mets, hes a Cards fan.

Archived