Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Making memories with McNabb

themurf

Anyone with a brain should also realize that your warning to others about me does not spring from an altruistic motive. You are pissed with me because I've burned you in debate and bruised your fragile ego. We know that because people who win debates don't get angry with their opponents and go around taking cheap shots.

Dude, I've been a journalist for 15 years and have been covering the Redskins for the last five. It's going to take a lot more than you to bruise any part of me. I'm just letting folks know not to waste their effort trying to have a logical debate/conversation with someone only interested in hearing themselves talk.

Now, back to the topic at hand for the rest of the class. The day after, I actually like this move even more. Seriously, it's been a while since the Redskins could say they had a top-10 talent at quarterback. There are still several holes to be filled, and as I said previously in this thread - even if they draft Okung I'm still not sold on Hicks/Williams at guard and Heyer at tackle. From where I'm sitting, the right side of the line still needs a serious upgrade with or without Okung.

If the 'Skins decide not to wait around and rebuild (which obviously they have) and they continue to find ways to upgrade the offensive line, this could be one of the most interesting seasons around here in a long, long time.

Dude, I've been a journalist for 15 years and have been covering the Redskins for the last five. It's going to take a lot more than you to bruise any part of me. I'm just letting folks know not to waste their effort trying to have a logical debate/conversation with someone only interested in hearing themselves talk.

I'm sure we'd get long better if I kept quiet and just allowed the veteran journalist to pontificate, but when you post your stuff in a forum like this, it's not going to happen, Dude.

Thanks for reminding me Brian, not sure why I even tried in the first place. Agreed about the OL statement as well, now that the Skins have a QB all I want is OL and maybe a DT/NT and S in the 5th/7th rounds.

Archived