Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DISCOUNT Nationals tickets!!

wormer

Hi guys- I have discounted Nats tickets to about 1/2 the games this season, including many weekend games.

Seats are in the club level behind home plate. Up to 4 tickets per game.

Aisle seats. Saves you between $10-$15 per ticket, per game.

Sec 212

Row G

Seats 1-4

Parking - K lot

2 tix: $110 (seats 3 & 4)

2 tix + parking: $130 (Seats 1 & 2)

4 tix + parking : $240

PM me. - Jamie

FYI- Sorry gang, I do not have opening day. -figured I'd put that out there since I have gotten a bunch of PM's asking.

If you are interested in going to any games PM me & hit you back you what I have. - I have about 30 games to move.

If you have never been in the Nats Club level it's pretty sweet. Very open and non-crowded. Big leather seats, tables and chairs etc. I normally can get a seat at one of the bars any time. Much better food options than the rest of the stadium, comfy padded seats w/plenty of legroom (important for a guy like me!). I typically hit the bar for a 1/2 inning in the 3rd and 6th to "cool off" with one of the imports on tap. Also- only place in the stadium that serves after 7th inning. (they usually keep serving well after the game is over)

If you have never been in the Nats Club level it's pretty sweet. Very open and non-crowded. Big leather seats, tables and chairs etc. I normally can get a seat at one of the bars any time. Much better food options than the rest of the stadium, comfy padded seats w/plenty of legroom (important for a guy like me!). I typically hit the bar for a 1/2 inning in the 3rd and 6th to "cool off" with one of the imports on tap. Also- only place in the stadium that serves after 7th inning. (they usually keep serving well after the game is over)

Is this the same thing as the PNC Diamond Club? If not, which bars are you referring to? I'm pretty familiar with the stadium-- just trying to visualize what you're talking about. Thanks.

Hi Larry- This is the Stars and Stripes Club which is in the 2nd level (200 level) behind home plate. The PNC Diamond club is also behind home plate but at the top of the lower level. PNC is a smaller club. There are basically 4 levels to Nats park. The lower level (this is where the PNC club is) the 2nd level (where the Stars/Stripes club is) the 3rd level which is just BELOW the press box and the 4th level which is pretty much level with the press box.

3D stadium view:

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/seats_3d.jsp

Here is a pic of a small part of the Starts and Stripes Club:

stadium-080411-braves3nats0-075.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Gang,

So I'm getting a lot of inquires on potential "Strasburg" games. Rather than asking about random games, here is a list of what I have left right now:

Friday 7/9/2010 Giants at Nationals 7:05 PM

Saturday 7/10/2010 Giants at Nationals 7:05 PM

Wednesday 7/28/2010 Braves at Nationals 7:05 PM

Tuesday 8/10/2010 Marlins at Nationals 7:05 PM

Friday 8/13/2010 D-backs at Nationals 7:05 PM

Saturday 8/14/2010 D-backs at Nationals 7:05 PM

Wednesday 8/25/2010 Cubs at Nationals 7:05 PM

Friday 8/27/2010 Cardinals at Nationals 7:05 PM

Monday 9/6/2010 Mets at Nationals 1:05 PM

Tuesday 9/7/2010 Mets at Nationals 7:05 PM

Wednesday 9/8/2010 Mets at Nationals 12:35 PM

Saturday 9/11/2010 Marlins at Nationals 1:05 PM