Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

per: PFT Skins Sign Larry Johnson to a three yr. deal

cmoskins80

Last time i check, Sean Taylor spit in a mans face, was caught with a gun. That doesn't mean i hated him. My favorite Redskins of all time. Maybe you should scroll up a bit then read down the line. Seems like ES has a problem with his ways towards woman than him having anything in the tank.
lol what are you guys babbling about? You guys are complaining how this was a bad signing, because NOT whats left in him, but his "bad character" ways. And i was trying to say, Sean Taylor wasn't a saint, but that didn't mean i didn't want him here.

Spitting in a man's face was the mark of an immature man. Fixing his life was a step in the direction of continuing maturity.

Getting nailed for domestic abuse is the mark of a bad man. Getting nailed FOUR TIMES means he's set in his bad ways.

You're either young and stupid, or a bona fide idiot. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, don't make me revisit my assessment.

Spitting in a man's face was the mark of an immature man. Fixing his life was a step in the direction of continuing maturity.

Getting nailed for domestic abuse is the mark of a bad man. Getting nailed FOUR TIMES means he's set in his bad ways.

You're either young and stupid, or a bona fide idiot. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, don't make me revisit my assessment.

Great post! Truer words have never been spoken!!

Anyone see the artical on washingtonpost.com? "Dick Vermeil predicts Larry Johnson will push Clinton Portis right out of job". Actually a very different article than I thought since it included Vermeil. Vermeil and Johnson got into it a few times. Article is definately worthy of reading!!

are you another babbler. Why don't you scroll up or back up a page & read the rest of the posts. Some of you are just a bunch of grey clouds.

"don't make me revisit my assessment"?

who are you again?

Archived