Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington City Paper: Creditor Asks Court to Remove Dan Snyder from Six Flags

Stadium-Armory

The board of directors has not stopped this behavior and has repeatedly violated their fiduciary obligation. We are hopeful that the court will recognize what is going on and put a stop to this immediately, if not sooner."

Makes sense to me. The next hearing in Six Flags bankruptcy case is scheduled for next Friday in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware

That's not only redundant, but an impossibility. Unless Danny really does have control over the universe and time, in which case those of you that make him out to be an evil all-powerful entity may have actually been right all along.

Dan Snyder is using his businesses to enrich himself? You're kidding?

That is nothing different than every other businessman in the world. Rich people get rich by manipulating the balance sheet, screwing the little guy, and doing whatever else they can to generate more and more profit while skirting the law just enough to keep from going to jail. What is so shocking about this story?

Have you guys not been paying attention for the last 30 years? This is America. You have to lie, cheat, and steal to get ahead.

I wonder if this could set off a chain of events to leads to business trouble with the Redskins. I know that they are separate entities, but Mr. Snyder's spending on players for the football franchise I would guess is supplemented by money taken in by multiple business ventures. If all those go belly-up, I wonder how that will leave the financial state of the Redskins.

Archived