Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HURRAY!!!!!!! It's August 9th REDSKINS FOOTBALL is back!!!!

TC4

It's 4:42 AM so that means it's AUGUST NINTH!!!!

AND THERE IS A REDSKINS GAME TODAY!!!!

I KNOW it's only preseason, but STILL, THERE IS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:wave:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

pretty sick huh?

you know, in a way it shows how much of a gap there is between football and ALL other sports.

I was watching ESPN classic theother day and I watched a basketball game from the 1970's. Pete Maravich was playing in an atlanta uniform. The opposing team was Phoenix. The game itself was fun to watch. There was PASSING and a far greater TEAM mentality than I have seen in the NBA in at least ......I can't remember when.....

Football has gotten better the other sports have not......

How many of you are actually in an area that will get to see the game? And will you be posting updates tonight? I am curious to see how the divisional opponents of the Giants will be faring. Just like I will be watching Monday Night to see the Eagles play the Saints. Can I expect some updates on here tonight?

After, once again, a long offseason, the first game, albeit a pre-season game, is here. But I agree with everyone--who cares, as long as it's the 'Skins playing!

It's going to be exciting to see how everyone that has been discussed for months pans out...Either way, it's going to be fun. Yahoo!

Just seemed like forever. :-)

To those who CAN'T watch live tonight ... this is the next best place to be. If past is indeed prologue, we'll probably have not only an "Official Game Thread" in which you'll hear just about every play broken down, you'll also see about 30 or 50 individual threads saying everything from "SKINS GIVE UP FIRST DOWN, DEFENSE SUCKS!" ... to ... "Trung Makes First Down, SUPER BOWL BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

Extremeskins.

If you ain't got live, it's the only way to fly.

Well, I will be watching it live, and while I would never do it during the reugular season because I treat watching a Redskins game at that time like a religious service, I will come on to help with the updates and of course comments as well.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Listen now, just keep in mind that if the Skins lose tonight, there season is over. Apparently, if your team doesn't perform well in their first preseason game, there is no hope for the rest of the year no matter how much talent you have on your team. :doh:

Well Tom, if that logic is true, then the Giants would seem to be in for a looooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg year after that game Thursday night against the Patriots huh.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived