Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Senior Bowl, Draft, Etc Rankings website

Huly

This is really neat website to keep track of possible draft picks and any college player coming to the NFL this year. I like their updated rankings, mock draft (even though no Spiller to Redskins), Senior Bowl reports etc. This website seems to be kept up to date and with all the other threads draft this person then look at the stats on this person etc I thought it might be good to have a good website to use as a guide on players I am not familiar with. If they do not wear orange and purple ;) I have no clue what they can do. I hope this helps those that try to get stats on different players after reading all the threads here.

http://www.newerascouting.com/

Does it give stats of players? As I like newera's Offense Ranking and Defense Ranking Tabs

They do have positional rankings, yes. I'm checking out the site you posted. I like it. I just get a lot of errors on the page.

IMO, the more sites and sources, the better informed we are:)

They do have positional rankings, yes. I'm checking out the site you posted. I like it. I just get a lot of errors on the page.

IMO, the more sites and sources, the better informed we are:)

Exactly I have issues with all the threads here posting names and no stats etc. then you try to google search looking for ranking and stats and you get a bunch of junk. I wish we had a library of websites to use as sources to get stats for players that keep a lot of up to date info etc to make it easy for singleminded people like me that only follows one team. :cool:

www.prodraftparty.com

It's fun because it posts videos of a lot of the prospects so you can watch them some for yourself

www.draftnasty.com

Easily one of the best draft websites. Has an insider feel since the guys do interviews with prospects and talk to scouts and personnel people. It's founded by Corey Chavous who actually played in the NFL and he knows what he's talking about. They also highlight players from all walks of football-not just the usual big names. Their analysis is some of the most accurate and clear that you will find.

Interesting quote about Russel Okung - Not a "Franchise Left Tackle" but excels as a pass and run blocker.

It wouldn't seem that what comes after the "but" proves the statement before it. I actually agree with it though. He's an above average pass blocker with above average potential as a run blocker. However, he is certainly not as good a prospect as even Michael Oher was last year and he doesn't approach Eugene Monroe and Jason Smith.

I wouldn't be surprised if, when teams give their final grades, Charles Brown grades out higher for some teams. He certainly had a better year of film this year.

It wouldn't seem that what comes after the "but" proves the statement before it. I actually agree with it though. He's an above average pass blocker with above average potential as a run blocker. However, he is certainly not as good a prospect as even Michael Oher was last year and he doesn't approach Eugene Monroe and Jason Smith.

I wouldn't be surprised if, when teams give their final grades, Charles Brown grades out higher for some teams. He certainly had a better year of film this year.

You're right. What usually happens is that there is a consensus top OT from the prior year coming in. So that person will be talked about. But as the offseason goes on, more film is reviewed, the combine comes, Senior Bowl, East-West Shrine Game, individual workouts etc., players will rise and fall.

And of course, the top prospect for their respective positions are always taken higher than they should by default.

Archived