Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#8 OVE wall

It is nice when you take other concepts by individuals and integrate them with your own style. This is something that I have been working on also.

Art is always like that, everything I've learned is usually from someone else but you find your own style along the way. I really like the soft brush look that a lot of people use it gives it a dusty look, its also makes any lighting effect pop out a bit.

Art is always like that, everything I've learned is usually from someone else but you find your own style along the way. I really like the soft brush look that a lot of people use it gives it a dusty look, its also makes any lighting effect pop out a bit.

I agree with you 100%. Also, after learning to eliminate some of the opacity from your renders, I've seen how they've blending in with your backgrounds.

That website that RocketCity provided with: www.footballsfantasy.com has indeed helped me out a great.

Question? How do you a quick cut of your renders without having to pen point the entire body?

That Ovie Wall truly is beautiful though.

I agree with you 100%. Also, after learning to eliminate some of the opacity from your renders, I've seen how they've blending in with your backgrounds.

That website that RocketCity provided with: www.footballsfantasy.com has indeed helped me out a great.

Question? How do you a quick cut of your renders without having to pen point the entire body?

That Ovie Wall truly is beautiful though.

Are you talking about this wall or something I've done in the past? Are you talking about the render in the background?

If you are talking about the background than, I use a layer mask on the picture I want to cut, than I go into the gradients and pick a gradient map called Foreground to Transparent. I use that to cut or fade out the picture until I'm happy with it. You can go even further with it by putting the picture on a Dark Grey background and put the picture on lighten. If you have a good picture most of the time the render will actually cut itself.

Are you talking about this wall or something I've done in the past? Are you talking about the render in the background?

If you are talking about the background than, I use a layer mask on the picture I want to cut, than I go into the gradients and pick a gradient map called Foreground to Transparent. I use that to cut or fade out the picture until I'm happy with it. You can go even further with it by putting the picture on a Dark Grey background and put the picture on lighten. If you have a good picture most of the time the render will actually cut itself.

No no champ, What I meant was how can I cut the render out without having the pen point the entire body. It is very time consuming to the least and strains your eyes just staring at the computer screen to make sure the points are precise.

No no champ, What I meant was how can I cut the render out without having the pen point the entire body. It is very time consuming to the least and strains your eyes just staring at the computer screen to make sure the points are precise.

Get a soft brush and erase around the render, it will look a bit feathered but after you are done with the sig or wall its really hard to tell the difference. This ovechikin wall I used the pen tool but with the fred davis wall I used a soft brush and it turned out fine

Once you practice it a bit than no one will tell the difference. A pro can see it but most of the time no one can tell the difference.

If you are super lazy here is a quick way of cutting a render. Its my magic Man

SmallMagicMan.gif

After you expose the pic you can use the wand tool and highlight the outline and cut it. It works with most pics

I came up with it myself, happy to say

Of course you should add some lighting on the render so it does look dark but its a very quick way to get what you want. You can also use the Wand outline that you made and return to the original pic and use the outline to cut the original pic out. Whatever works for you.

Lol. As you know, I was kidding dude. It looks good. Its never a bad thing to push your boundaries and try something different. Its not as clean but its def isn't busy either.

Yeah I know you where kidding gibbs, for some reason the smileys don't work in the graphics forum which is ironic. So I found a thumbs up pic but maybe it needed to be bigger. I laughed when I read your post, Did you think I was mad?? I should have went with this Pic

Archived