Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for skins games on dvd for sale

36HAMMER

I am looking for the games from 1982 and 1987 when we went to 2 of our 3 superbowls.but i am also looking for their season games and playoff games.the two playoff wins against da bears in the eighties and some special games against the cowgirls that we won like the camoflauge game down in big d and the game we whooped'em here .the thing i most remember specific about that game is Joey T hitting the little wr Calvin mohammed from the raiders on a big 70 yard bomb for a td on the first possesion after halftime.we went on to destroy the boys.if anyone can help just pm me please and we can talk the particulars.thanks for any help.:point2sky

yea i did,but they only have some.i am looking for some specific games.like the camoflauge games down in dallas where Danny went for on fourth when he was just supposed to get us off sides and we nailed doresett for a loss.and also a game against the cowboys up here where we beat them badley.there was a guy on this site that helped me but he eithr changed his name or no longer comes to this site because i have been unable to find him.he had every game from 1980 to the present and was willing to help me out for the price of the dvd's.i got some years from him but not all that i wanted.i also want both of the 80's playoff games against the bears where we sent them home and ruin what was supposed to be a new dynasty.

Archived