Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bloomberg: U.S. to Lose $400 Billion on Fannie, Freddie, Wallison Says

Thiebear

How do you say 2010?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. How do you say 2010?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30486758/ns/politics-white_house/

he nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget estimated his policy proposals would add a net $428 billion to the deficit over four years, even accounting for his spending reduction goals. Now, the deficit is nearly quadrupling to $1.75 trillion.

And even if, and I say if, he isn't quadrupling the deficit, his spending is uping the deficit. They even asked for a raise in their credit limit so to speak. And my point still stands, that what he is doing isn't working. And they want to do it again.

What's kinda funny here is that you knew what I was talking about, my point, yet you wanted to pin your hopes on one statement that you found outrageous rather than deal with my point that all this that obama is doing is fruitless and dangerous for the country with no results.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30486758/ns/politics-white_house/

And even if, and I say if, he isn't quadrupling the deficit, his spending is uping the deficit. They even asked for a raise in their credit limit so to speak. And my point still stands, that what he is doing isn't working. And they want to do it again.

What's kinda funny here is that you knew what I was talking about, my point, yet you wanted to pin your hopes on one statement that you found outrageous rather than deal with my point that all this that obama is doing is fruitless and dangerous for the country with no results.

What's funny is that I said (roughly, I haven't specifically checked) 5 pages ago that I think it's guaranteed that Obama will have bigger deficits than Bush, at least through his first (and, perhaps, only) term.

That my only objection was to the incredible whopper that you began with, and the deliberate lie that you tried to follow it up with.

And after about 5 pages of trying to defend both statements, and still refusing to admit that either one of them was even slightly inaccurate, your third fallback position is to try to claim that well, your real position was that you were trying to say exactly what I said, five pages ago.

And to claim that I've somehow been persecuting you by pointing out that the claims you made, and continue to defend, aren't true.

Archived