Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!Skins Fans its Dallas Week!!

nittydachamp

This

Dallas+Sucks.JPG

NOW, I refuse to believe that a Washington Redskin TEAM will give up on Dallas week. Can't and won't believe it........I don't care who says it..................Redskins WILL show up ..............and I am right there beside them :point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky

Dallas+Sucks.JPG

NOW' date=' I refuse to believe that a Washington Redskin TEAM will give up on Dallas week. Can't and won't believe it........I don't care who says it..................Redskins WILL show up ..............and I am right there beside them :point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky:dallasuck:point2sky[/quote']

Giants.

Monday Night Football.

Chance to hurt the Giants playoff chances.

And the Skins laid an egg. I don't think the game will be as lopsided as the Giants game, but I see the Cowboys winning rather easily. Just one of those years....

Giants.

Monday Night Football.

Chance to hurt the Giants playoff chances.

And the Skins laid an egg. I don't think the game will be as lopsided as the Giants game, but I see the Cowboys winning rather easily. Just one of those years....

:D DUCK FALLAS...........

Here in Kansas, the closet fans are out in full force.........:puke:

so, I refuse to give up on this TEAM, not with the cowsissie:evil::dallasuck

you guys cant lose to team that has this anthem

You're killing me. Stop posting this, once was enough. My ear is shooting blood across the room & my gag reflex becomes more of an eruption everytime I hear this. For the love of God, please stop. I have been nice to you, right? So be nice to me. Please please please, for the love of God, stop posting this God awful excuse for an anthem. :)

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Archived