Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT360: Hall encourages Allen to start over.

WhoRUSupposed2Be

I am hoping for an uncapped year. Cut loose guys like Hall, who are severely over paid. Dismantle this roster and start over. Guys I would let go:

Albright-Really? Someone can't play guard and long snap

Hall-No more to say

Portis-cancer in the locker room-no practice, no play. Not a game changer

Sellers-got a new contract and forgot how to block

Randle El-4yd return avg. on punts (C'mon Man!)

Thomas-always hurt

Rabach-if there is a big play, it will surely be called back because he is holding

Rinehart, M. Williams, S. Heyer-not one of these guys should be playing

Griffin-often injured

Montgomery-trade bait

Rogers-can't catch a cold

Landry-trade him for picks

Campbell-i love his toughness and how much he has overcome, so many offenses and no line, but he is damaged. He will never reach his potential.

Cartwright-even Ganther took his carries.

That doesn't leave much on this roster but it opens the door for young guys who want to play hard. Thank god Vinny is gone! Let's start over.

Allen is a nobody living off his daddy's reputation. Get over it.

Let's face facts. Bill cowher took over 10 years to get the Steelers to the Bowl and playoffs, How long for Shanahan? More than 5? Zorn had 2 years. Now he will be fired. - Bottom line? Any coach who comes in has 2 years or less to make the playoffs. Possibly the Superbowl. Its just not going to happen.

Well if we're going to face facts lets get them right.

It took Cowher 3 or 4 years to make the SB not 10, it took him 15 to WIN one. Shanahan and Cowher both stepped in and made an immediate impact on their respective teams. They did not flounder in NFL mediocrity. Zorn had 2 years, but the team could never play on any type of consistant leavel. The same can not be said for Cowher and Shanny.

And Allen living off his father... Really? Cause from all the "experts" it sounds like this man knows a thing or 2 about building a team. At least more so than the ones we have had to deal with.

I have seen post where fans are bashing Allen, or this thread about D Hall or Haynseworth and its sad. Have we as fans grown accustomed to complaining so much that we single out a man that hasn't even been here a week, or 2 of our best defincive players. Lets give Allen at least 1 full year to see what he can do before we start a "Off with his head" campain.

And about Hall or Haynseworth talking, how many people on this very board would say "they haven't been Skins long enough" and bash them for talking (note those words have not been said in this thread but has been said about others before.) or if they continue to say nothing get slammed by the fan base for not being the outspoken leaders we need.

Archived