Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WT360: Hall encourages Allen to start over.

WhoRUSupposed2Be

http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/redskins/2009/dec/22/hall-encourages-allen-to-start-over/

Cornerback DeAngelo Hall thinks new general manager Bruce Allen should blow up the roster that produced Monday's 45-12 debacle of a defeat.

"The last couple of games are an audition," Hall said. "Bruce Allen pretty much got a head start on evaluating talent. And if he looks at what he saw today, he’ll scrap this whole thing."

-- David Elfin

[/Quote]

Considering how dumb D-Hall really is, I think that we should take his quote as him not knowing what his dumb*** is saying.

Between him and Fat Gassed Albert, I do not know who is dumber with a microphone in front of their face.

I'm not sure he's encouraging Allen to blow it up. I took it to mean that if he were Allen, he'd be thinking about scrapping the whole thing based on how badly they played last night.

But you have to consider the irony in it all because this bum has not been what you call an "encouragement" all season long.

You can list his interceptions as being in the right place at the right time.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/redskins/2009/dec/22/hall-encourages-allen-to-start-over/

Considering how dumb D-Hall really is, I think that we should take his quote as him not knowing what his dumb*** is saying.

Between him and Fat Gassed Albert, I do not know who is dumber with a microphone in front of their face.

ok could you tell me what Hall said that was so wrong?

I mean I must be an idiot as well cause I pretty agree with what Hall and Haynesworth are saying...

the team should have performed at lot higher level this year. If the team's makeup isnt what we need then yes we need to blow it up

I bet that statement will make him real popular in the locker room. His statement IS what is wrong with the Skins. To many "me" guys and not enough "team" guys.

I hope with the uncapped year that they get rid of all of the overpriced players and start over. Even if we fielded a team that loses every game, as long as they do it as a team and fights hard, I would support them because it would be a good start.

I mean I must be an idiot as well cause I pretty agree with what Hall and Haynesworth are saying...

the team should have performed at lot higher level this year. If the team's makeup isnt what we need then yes we need to blow it up

I think everyone is saying they are idiots because there job could be on the line...they could very well be the ones let go..without a job or have to find a new team/job

Because they are speaking as if they are the "Leaders" of this football team when indeed they are the "supposed needed" change as they proclaim.

Since when does stating the obvious make someone look like a dumbass?

Allen has 3 games to get a jump on evaluating the talent of the roster on who to keep and who to dump. In game 1 the team as a whole laid an egg and if Allen were to base his decisions on that game he should blow the whole thing up.

I'm not sure he's encouraging Allen to blow it up. I took it to mean that if he were Allen, he'd be thinking about scrapping the whole thing based on how badly they played last night.

Yeah I didn't think he was encouraging Allen to blow it up either. I don't know where they got that from.

I bet that statement will make him real popular in the locker room. His statement IS what is wrong with the Skins. To many "me" guys and not enough "team" guys.

This is such a cliché thing to say. How was this a "me" thing to say? Also I'm pretty sure if any of these players are smart, they'd agree with what he said. He didn't encourage anything, he made the statement that any of us who pay attention could figure out on our own. If Bruce Allen were judging off of this one game who would he be bringing back aside from Orakpo and Fred Davis?

Archived