Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fedex Field Snow Removal - Video

YoCoLifSavr

Thats nothing... I got 9 feet in two days two years ago. Yes, 9 feet. But unlike DC, Upstate NY is prepared for it.

Its not that DC was unprepared. For one, VDOT has slashed their budget tremendously since the decline of the economy, which will obviously make snow removal more difficult because they can't pay as many people to plow and salt/sand. Im sure the same goes for DC and Maryland. Removing 25 million pounds of snow within 2 days is not an easy task.

Im willing to bet there was more snow in that stadium and parking lot than in your backyard.

Your ignorance amuses me. :hysterical:

Its not that DC was unprepared. For one, VDOT has slashed their budget tremendously since the decline of the economy, which will obviously make snow removal more difficult because they can't pay as many people to plow and salt/sand. Im sure the same goes for DC and Maryland. Removing 25 million pounds of snow within 2 days is not an easy task.

Im willing to bet there was more snow in that stadium and parking lot than in your backyard.

Your ignorance amuses me. :hysterical:

Only someone from DC could turn a comment into an argument. It wasn't a bash on DC so if anything your ignorance is showing. And to let you know, I've lived in DC and NY and trust me, DC is not prepared for that kind of snow. Two feet in Buffalo's stadium wouldn't be a big deal because THEY EXPECT IT.

And you try blowing 9 feet of snow in 2 days. My banks were over 16 foot high and there was no where else to throw snow. For your amusement, I posted a pic of my front window after the first day and a half.

Thats nothing... I got 9 feet in two days two years ago. Yes, 9 feet. But unlike DC, Upstate NY is prepared for it.

I'm in Syracuse right now and go frequently... they roads are always fine and the airport has shutdown once in the past ~20 years...

They know how to do it...

Archived