Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club vs Loge

asnpcwiz

I think I may have asked this before, but I can't seem to find my thread. Can someone tell me the difference between club and loge seats? I'm mainly interested in getting into the level where the Hooters, and Cigar lounge is. This is just in case the women get cold on Monday Night and decide that they want to go indoors. Does Club (300 level seats) get me that benefit? Or do I need Loge (300 level seats) to get me that?

Loge seats have full club level access. The loge level is very comfortable and the seating is heated like you're indoors. The ladies shouldn't have any problems up there.

The views of the game from the loge are comparable to that of the lower rows of the 400 level endzones.

Great, thanks for the help. Sorry, I just can't remember the difference between the seats. I thought one gave you club level access and one didn't. You didn't have to be so rude about it.

Rude?!?

huh???

Sorry if you took anything I said to be rude, I may have missed the mark on funny but was nowhere near rude. Have fun at the game!

Archived