Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As bad/injured the online is....

phishisthegreatstuff

Whats our record for the last 19 games? 5-14. Enough said. We have almost a whole season of losing and not even a half season of winning. Those who support campbell, enjoy only 5 wins. Those who like campbell but want to try another option, want to win.

No other QB in the league would have been able to stay the starter after the start campbell had playing 5 of the worst teams in the league. None. Even Tennessee made the change after they almost went undefeated last year but started 0 and 6 this year. Now they are in the playoff run with 5 straight wins and we are a measly 3 and 8 with no chance for a playoff run.

When you're not winning you have to question everything, especially your QB.

Whats our record for the last 19 games? 5-14. Enough said. We have almost a whole season of losing and not even a half season of winning. Those who support campbell, enjoy only 5 wins. Those who like campbell but want to try another option, want to win.

No other QB in the league would have been able to stay the starter after the start campbell had playing 5 of the worst teams in the league. None. Even Tennessee made the change after they almost went undefeated last year but started 0 and 6 this year. Now they are in the playoff run with 5 straight wins and we are a measly 3 and 8 with no chance for a playoff run.

When you're not winning you have to question everything, especially your QB.

And changing the QB could make all the difference. Like 2007. Or not. Collins wasn't as impressive against KC, but that was one game, at least we scored with TC in, and what if we had a younger better QB prospect to throw in there.

Maybe it would spark our team we have RIGHT NOW, maybe not.

Listen to Aikman(after the Dallas game) on Jason Campbell and playing QB under the Skins current situation:@1:00 mark

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:8GS9TNBr-ZAJ:multimedia.foxsports.com/m/video/27525459/nfl-on-fox-cowboys-escape-skins.htm+Troy+Aikman+Jason+Campbell&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I don't think its a coincidence other QBs have expressed the same opinion

Sonny, Joey T, Trent Dilfer on the Mort report

Jason is playing as well as any QB would given the circumstances on this Redskins team.

QB's, and announcer who were QB's, don't bash other QB's. They don't want to be responsible for killing someone's career. The only QB who has spoken the truth about campbell was the monday night announcer who used to be an eagle QB. (can't remember).

And changing the QB could make all the difference. Like 2007. Or not. Collins wasn't as impressive against KC, but that was one game, at least we scored with TC in, and what if we had a younger better QB prospect to throw in there.

Maybe it would spark our team we have RIGHT NOW, maybe not.

I agree! Thats what is so baffling about Zorn. He should make the change and give collins a whole week of reps for the game. I know one thing, there is no way were 3-8 with collins playing. If anything, we are tied for the division lead or at least second.

I agree! Thats what is so baffling about Zorn. He should make the change and give collins a whole week of reps for the game. I know one thing, there is no way were 3-8 with collins playing. If anything, we are tied for the division lead or at least second.

Wow. Are you using drugs, seriously?!? You really think Campbell is the only problem here!?! It's like you're basically saying "I know absolutely nothing about football! I don't even watch the games! I'm so blinded by my hatred of one single person that all rational thought is now impossible! Please, stop taking me seriously!!" Well, consider your wish granted.

Archived