Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Online Streaming Games Question-Radio

Peytskins47

Okay I have a question about this. I am able to listen to ESPN 980's broadcast of the Redskins games from my computer. I was trying to find the Panthers game-online radio-since it is on NFL Network. Anyway I found it. But, before I did about 5 stations I went to on the Panthers radio network said that the NFL did not allow streaming of games-that I would have to go to NFL.com and sign up for Fieldpass. What's the deal? How come some stations will stream online and others will not?

Because the NFL wants you to pay for their product. If people listen online for free the NFL can't make money. Which is why the NFL usually shuts down most links for affiliate that stream. There are some "rogue" affiliates that stream it anyways

As above said you don't actually have to listen on radio, you can watch online off many sources.

Because the NFL wants you to pay for their product. If people listen online for free the NFL can't make money. Which is why the NFL usually shuts down most links for affiliate that stream. There are some "rogue" affiliates that stream it anyways

As above said you don't actually have to listen on radio, you can watch online off many sources.

NFL.com is airing the game. Check the link above.

Archived